Need to speed clean your chakras? These are the master keys to self maintenance of your chakras. Do them anywhere, anytime!
How to manifest your desires
1. Find a quiet place to relax. Make sure to keep your back straight, and relax either sitting, or laying. You should try to make this a daily thing is possible. Manifesting is like feeding a fire. The more wood you give the fire, the larger it grows. Manifestation needs to gather momentum before you can really see its full extent.
A lot of times, people hear about the law of attraction, also known as manifesting...and think that it will happen almost instantly. They are not far with the theory, but you need to gather the energy for things to move faster. I have been manifesting for years and years! Yes, things do randomly happen to fall on my lap when desired, but I have been feeding my manifestation's fire for a long time. Just like working out, if you don't keep it up- you won't tone.
Depending on how determined you are about your goal, determines how fast it will manifest. It usually takes someone with intense desire to feed their manifestation into effect. Remember, if you think feeding your manifestation everyday is a hastle; the rewards you get from doing so will make you forget about the feeding. Career, finance, love, personal, WHATEVER!
2. Begin to breathe comfortably, taking a deep breath as you go along. After some time, begin to imagine yourself completing your goals.
Really feel the emotions that you would after completing your goals. Make it as vivid as you can. Bring the future into the present, and feel yourself living your life happily. Do this for as long as you would like. Longer practice brings more positive light to ones life. Make it a daily part of living for the best results. Remember to keep your manifestation reasonable to your current position in life. You can't expect to manifest a million dollars in one week. It's possible, but until you get the hang of how it works- keep it simple. Try something like- a date, or a gig you may want. A few months ago, I decided to get back into DJing. I took a day to manifest it, just keeping it as vivid as possible. The next day, my friend met someone with the opportunity. YEAH! That fast.
3. To maintain your manifestation, try a little more than just a daily meditation. Try to feel grateful for the things you do currently have. Gratitude opens your chakras so that you can generate more into your life. Your manifestations may not always produce someting tangible like a job, but it will make connections to get you to your goal. You may meet someone who later hooks you up, or you may find soemthing that helps you succeed. Be grateful for the synchronicity's entering your life. This will allow you to see the grand design behind manifestations.
4. Let go of fears of loss, inadicquacy, and other negative energy. If you want positive, you have to generate positive. Some people try to manifest, but never take themselves out of a negative thinking pattern. You cant generate positive if you are focused on the negative. No matter how shitty things seem right this second, it will only stay that way if you don't change. It all starts with your thinking. Learn how to control your emotions here. Try it!
5. Don't try to control your manifestations. Sometimes we want something so bad, we ask for it, and then try to control the details of how it gets done. The universal energies don't work that way. You have to ask, manifest, and let go. The universe will literally make all the moves as ong as you pay attention to the sugns around you.
You have a crap job that you just can't stand anymore, and you manifest a new career. When it's time to clearly make the next move (maybe you get fired)... you flinch (fighting for this job you don't want)- it's just not going to manifest. You have to be willing to go with the flow. If you fight the current, you will drown.
Remember, the universe and the spirit realm are always available to help us. "Trust in the force"-Yoda, Starwars. I promise that if you follow these steps, you will find a new reality.
Carrasquillo, A. (2017). Antojai Shamanic Wellness
Copyright © 2017 Antojai Shamanic Wellness, All rights reserved.